Von der Reverchon Jubilée Chaise zum Reverchon I-Car

• Das heisst, du hast den Rahmen mit der Flex getrennt und hinterher wieder zusammen geschweißt?

Cutting and welding?

Es wurde schon alles gesagt, nur noch nicht von jedem.
    Kein Support via PN, Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Entschuldigen,das ist NICHT möglich...

Don't try to remove it ! the main structure of the chassis will be down !

i've cleaned it, and ground it and painted (First with anti-rust paint and after in black) it it is enough...

If you want to sandblast your you'll have to protect the plastic or to refill this fiber after (Fiber is very strong)

Once the tire will be on, due to the fact that your bumper will not be outside the rust will not come back !

Nov 2013 004.jpg

Le prix s'oubli, la qualité reste...
    Price can be forgotten, quality stays on !
    Preis kann vergessen werden, Qualität bleibt!

• Ok, thanks!! I will bring it to my sandblaster and he shall decide what to do. My idea was to remove it, sandblast and do the powder coating also I did on my other chassis.

I will start with it in the next week...

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• My advice is not to remove the steel from the fiber...

I've already seen a steel removed from the fiber due to hard bump on old chassis, and it is very hard to clamp them again...you should use fiber coat in powder to put into the gap left between steel and fiber...

• My advice is not to remove the steel from the fiber...

I've already seen a steel removed from the fiber due to hard bump on old chassis, and it is very hard to clamp them again...you should use fiber coat in powder to put into the gap left between steel and fiber...

Your steel part (Felge) seems to not be so durty, only rusty where the steel touch the fiber...you can dig it (graben) clean by sandblasting and fill with fiber to avoid future air and humidity pollution.

Did you removed all axel part (Achse) ? sometimes nuts are totally rusted !

Other question:

You will have to modify the steering column (Lenksäule)? Jubile is shorter than i-car one !

autoscooter-forum.com/attachment/7803/

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gride ()

• Hi,

thanks for your ideas.

I have done nothing in the last 2 years. I will make some new pics in the next days. I didn't remove all the parts. I have to find a solution also for the axle part, I won't mount it again. I got today some pics from a modified car.

Sure with the steering column? I was in contact with Isabelle because of the parts I still need, she said nothing about it.
    I still need the seat and the wheel, a chip automat Reverchon as well (the small new one).
    My plan is to include a reverchon and a Pargannasch automat, than I can use the car by 2 of my friends.

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Totti-Amun ()

• These pictures a friend with Jubilees sent me today, he changed the back axle:

• Why you have only the body ?

So you will buy the seat and the wheel drive (lenkrad) ?

Find picture of my "Prestige" chassis

About the wheel drive (lenkrad) the i-car one is flat but positionned at same level as the Jubile one (thicker),when the body will be on the chassis you won't have enough space to clamp the wheel drive (lenkrad) on steering column (Lenksäule).

Ask Isabelle Reverchon, part n°6 should be slightly longer (20 to 30 mm), part 10 could be re-used.

Lenkrad.jpg

About the axle part, you said you won't mount it again but you said you want use the car ?

DSCN5276.jpg

• I got the body from a friend, it was without seat and more. Only the body with the control unit for the LED lights and a new steel pole (and for this LED lights).

I will not mount the same back axle because of the steel wheel. I will mount 2 rubber wheels and than this brush holder with the brush:
    http://www.landwermann.de/index.php?route=product/product&path=5_25&product_id=190
    http://www.landwermann.de/index.php?route=product/product&path=5_25&product_id=156

Of course, I will use the car. The plan is in august. But in august I have to use it with a different chip automat, not the Reverchon. So I have to find a solution to mount the Pargannasch automat as well. I have to ask someone uses the I-Cars with german coins, not with french tokens.
    Or do you know how to solve this problem?

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• @ gride, do you know, why a capacitor is mounted in the Jubilees from my friend?
    Do all Reverchon need one?

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Hallo,

I think you mean the resistor ?

Resistance.jpg

Part installed in the Reverchon since 1958 !

Main function is to reduce speed of the car (when you have a lot aof cars you can set all the car at the same speed) you add some metallic part to reduce it

Second function to have a constant power in the lights

Car can run without this resistor, but it is better to have it to protect the car ...

Electricity from dogem track is normally close to 110V DC (2 collectors engine) 90 V (4 collectors engine).

Notice : About the coin slot, take care there is two kind of "ejection" (Auswerferspule Chipautomat) when you remove the coin at the ned of the run

24 v or 90 v

http://www.landwermann.de/index.php?route=product/product&path=5_32&product_id=138

• Your friends brush of contact is with a brush with rubber, instead of Kugellager / bearing (old model) not so good (contact with steel wheel is noisy and can damage the steel floor, from my point of view : not good so)

The one on the picture is better, you will also need to buy 2 bearing 6204, and add some 2 spacers : 1 welded on the brush and 1 between both bearing in the axis.

You need to check running voltage and "Ejection" voltage.

If it is the same you can use the Reverchon chip automat or Pargannasch one (only one) on both bumper track !

I car body is not so important, the main point is the way to connect Pargannaschs chip automat on a Reverchon (type Jubilé) chassis (Fahrgestell)

Do you have 4 colors (red / blue / yellow/ green) on old reverchon chip automat have yellow and green connected (for the light) disconnected on the new chip.

• Your friends brush of contact is with a brush with rubber, instead of Kugellager / bearing (old model) not so good (contact with steel wheel is noisy and can damage the steel floor, from my point of view : not good so)

The one on the picture is better, you will also need to buy 2 bearing 6204, and add some 2 spacers : 1 welded on the brush and 1 between both bearing in the axis.

I will of course change the back axle in 2 rubber wheels. This brush by Landwermann is the only one I can get in germany, I think. I have no other idea...

You need to check running voltage and "Ejection" voltage.

If it is the same you can use the Reverchon chip automat or Pargannasch one (only one) on both bumper track !

But the system on every scooter ride is the same...?... Or not? They change + and - for 1 second to eject the token. At the end makes no difference between Reverchon, Bertazzon or Pargannasch automat. For me is the thing, that I want to use it by 2 friends.
    One uses french token nr. 1 with old Reverchon Jubilee cars. So I can use the Reverchon automat there.
    The other friend uses Bertazzon cars with Bertazzon automat with german chips nr. 1. Same also like Pargannasch.

I car body is not so important, the main point is the way to connect Pargannaschs chip automat on a Reverchon (type Jubilé) chassis (Fahrgestell)

This is the thing. My idea was, to connect Reverchon and Pargannasch. Problem: The Reverchon is very small, the car has the slot on the side. Bertazzon or Pargannasch is big, I have to find a place to mount it. My idea is to connect both and use a switch to change between both systems... :)

Do you have 4 colors (red / blue / yellow/ green) on old reverchon chip automat have yellow and green connected (for the light) disconnected on the new chip.

At the moment I have no automat, I have to buy a new one by Isabelle or Landwermann.

To make compatible the Pargannasch, Landwermann has a upgrade kit for use with 4 cables: http://www.landwermann.de/index.php?route=product/product&path=5_31&product_id=637

Easiest for me would be, to have a Reverchon automat works with german chip nr. 1! :)

I have to buy a automat, this is fact. Pargannasch I have a lot, but Reverchon only 2x the old, big automates. Not the new, small ones...

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Hi

Sorry bearing is 6203 not 6204.

You can easly make a brush system by your own : you need a spring and a brush wheel

There is 2 kind of token "ejection" system (from 90V to 110 V) and 24v (System is not the same on every dodgemtrack)

This means your reverse curent +/- (from 90V to 110 V) or you send 24 V...take car if you buy this kind of chip "Ejection system" will not like the 110 V...

You want that your car be used by customers of your friends or only by you ?

If you are the only user in this case you just need to have Reverchon token even if your friends have other brand token ...

Other brand token will require a big slot cut on the top of the car !

20160329_111828.jpg

Cheapest way is just to let a cable (copper) part do the contact between the car and the floor

Reverchon Chip (from 2000) is not easy to modify, if you can find (Second hand) a Reverchon (Model Sinet 1988)

http://autotamponneuse.com/monnayeur-type-sinet.html

It is simplest to modify it

You probably already know this web site : (I hope you can find one on it)

http://www.schausteller.de/anz…verchon-furyo-125243.html

Do you have a picture of a German token Number 1 ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gride ()

• There is 2 kind of token "ejection" system (from 90V to 110 V) and 24v (System is not the same on every dodgemtrack)

This means your reverse curent +/- (from 90V to 110 V) or you send 24 V...take car if you buy this kind of chip "Ejection system" will not like the 110 V...

I didn't know, that there's an other system.

Both scooter rides from my friend run with 100V.

But: Possible, that the Bertazzon chip automate run with less, I don't know. I can check out tomorrow!

How is it with small Reverchon automat? 100V? The control unit I received is only for the LED-Lights, I think...

You want that your car be used by customers of your friends or only by you ?

If you are the only user in this case you just need to have Reverchon token even if your friends have other brand token ...

Other brand token will require a big slot cut on the top of the car !

That's the problem I have. I want to use the car on both rides, both have different systems. In practice it's so, that I bring my car in the morning and there's no possibility to take it back before closing in the night, of course. Better the car is the whole days on the ride.
    It looks bad, when there's a car and nobody can use it. So there should be a possibility that everybody can use it. Mostly I would use the car on the ride with the Bertazzon cars. :(

Cheapest way is just to let a cable (copper) part do the contact between the car and the floor

I saw this often, but this is not what I like. Complete or nothing... ;)

Reverchon Chip (from 2000) is not easy to modify, if you can find (Second hand) a Reverchon (Model Sinet 1988)

http://autotamponneuse.com/monnayeur-type-sinet.html

It is simplest to modify it

I have 2, but not with token 1, with token 3 I think. Smaller token. I can make tomorrow a pic.

Do you have a picture of a German token Number 1 ?

Yes, attached...

Dateien

• IMG_4786.jpg

(40,72 kB, 3 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • IMG_4788.jpg

(31,68 kB, 1 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Tomorrow I meet the guy with the Bertazzon cars, I will make pics from his token "machine".

Here you see the both I have, the token is much smaller:

Dateien

• IMG_4789.jpg

(93,97 kB, 4 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • IMG_4790.jpg

(77,33 kB, 4 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Hallo,

Reverchon chip automate run in 110V but only for "ejection", there is 2 types : 24 v (This to avoid to send back in the engine 110V reversed) & 110V (Reverse +/-) (this data come from the skooter ride, in Frankreich only the old system are in 110 V for Ejection) both system are available for all Reverchon chip automate from 1962 to 2008! This only difference is in the Electromagnetic coil (Spule Elektrotechnik) for ejection.

Isabelle Reverchon and Lanwdermann only sale Reverchon type 2000, Model Sinet is still available on France but from another builder, could be available in second hand in Germany, if you buy a brand new one they should ask you the question about ejection voltage.

Model 1988 Sinet (supplier from Reverchon) was installed on Reverchon from 1988 to 2000.

I've already seen this kind of token (pink)and the special key to run it

On reverchon you could have this kind of special key but it is key (Not inserted in the same place) has not the same shape as the token

Find below a picture of Sinet Model (Could be modified to accept the token from your picture (it will not ba possible to use special key)

DSCN0940.jpg

On you picture you've got 2 olds Reverchon Chip Automate

Links : Model 1962
    Rechte : Model 1970

From Reverchon you've got on 2 others flat Chip automate (both made by Reverchon from 1978 to 1984 and the other from 1984 to 1988)

Jubilé (from 1978) was the first model to be sold (brand neu) with flat chip Automate (behind the lenkrad) and old type like on your Jubilé body

Reverchon stop production of type 1970 model in 1986. (On Prelude Model)

Just one last point : What a prefect job you've done on your JHLE Wagen !

Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gride ()

• Hi,

I drive now to the guy with the Bertazzon cars. He had before Reverchon Furyo with the small chip automate. Possible, that he ejects with 24V. But first time I hear this.

The guy with the old Revechon cars, where I would run with the Reverchon chipautomat, ejects of course with the 100V. Means, I couldn't use the Icar with new chipautomat on his ride together with his old Jubilees?

I can't believe, because I know someone uses old Reverchon cars, together with one Icar (I'm sure with the small chip automate) and with old Ihle cars with Pargannasch.
    How should this work?

Or did I misunderstood something? I will try to call him...

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Totti-Amun ()

• Find below a picture of Sinet Model (Could be modified to accept the token from your picture (it will not ba possible to use special key)

DSCN0940.jpg

Yes, this is what I need, I think. But I can mount this one also, this is my plan in case I use the car:
    http://www.landwermann.de/index.php?route=product/product&path=5_32&product_id=521

All sounds, that I can't make the Icar possible to use on both rides. Most important would be for me to use it with german token nr. 1, but I don't want to cut the body for the big Pargannasch.
    Whatever it wouldn't work maybe, in case he ejects with 24V. This I know in 2h.

Thanks for your great help!! :)

Do you want to sell the chip automat? Which token size?

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.