How to convert a Barbieri e Spaggiari Alfa to battery operating use ?

• Hello,
    I´m Tullio from Italy. I have bought a Barbieri e Spaggiari Alfa Romeo Giulietta in Germany and now I would like to use it for my fun inside my house.
    Could anyone let me know how to convert it to a battery operating use ?
    The german autoscooter community is the most numerous, I think, in the world. In Italy I can´t find anybody interested in.

• Hi Tullio,

welcome in the forum. :)

Do you have pics from the Alfa?

BR

Totti

Es wurde schon alles gesagt, nur noch nicht von jedem.
    Kein Support via PN, Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Suuuuper nice in this color!!

I have the same still to restore, but mine motor is changed to an Ihle motor.
    Do you have an idea where to get new front- and headlights? Or from which company they're? I tried to find out something but I found nothing. They're in a bad situation and this is the reason why I still didn't restore this nice car...
    Car is from 1960 around.

Dateien

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Suuuuper nice in this color!!

I have the same still to restore, but mine motor is changed to an Ihle motor.
    Do you have an idea where to get new front- and headlights? Or from which company they're? I tried to find out something but I found nothing. They're in a bad situation and this is the reason why I still didn't restore this nice car...
    Car is from 1960 around.

The central badge is the same of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta, but I think that you need only to rechrome the parts. What is missing in mine is the tokens box.
    Is there any way to connect the motor to a battery to test if it is working ?
    DSCN0109.jpg

• Sorry, I mean front and backlight. I only need the plastic glasses, not the chrome parts. They're all broken...

I make pictures later.

Dateien

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Test the motor: When he is mounted in the motor bell: The cable is coming out in the top is the +.
    - you can take on the cover from the bell.

Dateien

• IMG_4483.jpg

(92,74 kB, 1 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• I mean this, do you have an idea?

• - will be used from the metal floor. So by your car you will find one metal wheel. You can put the - from batteries on the cable left the back axis.
    + will be used from the roof net. Check the mounting from the rod, there should be a cable also.
    You have to use minimum 6 batteries a 12V to have a speed is ok, I would mean. Normal use is between 70-90 Volt.

Problem is to place the batteries. Best choice would be under the seat I think, but it's a problem to remove the seat and mount again...

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.